Count on quality. Count on Variform.
We offer a variety of profiles and colors, accented with architectural details. We can offer design ideas to help you build the custom looks you want.
Variform is one of the largest suppliers of vinyl siding in the world and produces over a million squares per year or enough to complete over 40,000 homes every year. Starting with the best raw materials and the most stringent quality controls. They test their products throughout the manufacturing process and, before packaging, inspect every panel. In addition, many of our products are third-party certified for quality.
Custom looks. Complete solutions.
Variform products are key components of The Designed Exterior™ by Ply Gem, a program that combines various products from the Ply Gem family of brands for greater curb appeal. Working in partnership with nationally recognized architects, Ply Gem has assembled a collection of exteriors that takes the guesswork out of design decisions. Detailed architectural drawings, color palettes and product specs, supported with sales guides and online tools, help bring homeowners’ visions to life.
A Greener Choice.
Variform by Ply Gem can help you meet sustainable building goals and earn points in leading green building certification programs.
- Variform vinyl siding is manufactured from abundant natural resources: salt (57%) and natural gas (43%)*.
- We recycle all scrap, pallets and packaging, reducing our raw material needs and landfill use.
- Vinyl siding requires less energy to manufacture and transport than other cladding.
- Variform insulated siding can reduce home energy consumption.
- Our vinyl siding requires no site finish and never needs painting or staining.
- All of our aluminum accessories can be recycled.